XTAN Corporation is committed to the highest standards of business conduct in our relationships with each of our stakeholders, including our customers, business partners and shareholders. This commitment requires that we conduct our business in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and in accordance with the XTAN Policies Corporation’s Code of Business Conduct.
We mandate that our employees conduct all business with outside parties in a manner that reflects our value of integrity. We will not tolerate any form of unethical or unlawful conduct. Our stakeholders’ concerns are important to us and anyone is welcome to contact our Integrity Compliance Office with questions or for guidance regarding a business practice or compliance issue or to report any questionable or allegedly unethical or illegal behavior.
Anyone submitting a complaint or question is encouraged to provide his or her name, contact information and appropriate details of the questionable or allegedly unethical or illegal behavior so that we may contact him or her directly, if necessary. We will handle all inquiries discreetly and make every effort to maintain, within the limits allowable by the applicable laws and regulations, the confidentiality of any inquiry or report. We will conduct all investigations in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
XTAN Corporation or any of its associate companies will not tolerate any retribution or retaliation taken against any person who has, in good faith, provided information or otherwise assisted in an investigation or proceeding regarding any questionable or allegedly unethical or illegal behavior.
XTAN Corporation Integrity Compliance Department
The above mentioned contact method is only applicable to inquiries and complaints concerning ethical issues related to XTAN Corporation or any of its associate company’s employees. If you would like to raise any concern or complaint regarding our general business operations and services, please use the appropriate communication channel of the relevant business unit for a prompter reply. For the key contact information of our major businesses and affiliated entities, please refer to the Contact us page.
We value the trust you place in us. That’s why we insist upon the highest standards for secure transactions and customer information privacy. Please read the following statement to learn about our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- Collection of Personally Identifiable Information and other Information
When you use our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by you from time to time. Our primary goal in doing so is to provide you a safe, efficient, smooth and customized experience. This allows us to provide services and features that most likely meet your needs, and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. More importantly, while doing so we collect personal information from you that we consider necessary for achieving this purpose.
In general, you can browse the Website without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. Where possible, we indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Website. We may automatically track certain information about you based upon your behavior on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analyzed on an aggregated basis. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
If you choose to buy on the Website, we collect information about your buying behavior, preferences, and other such information that you choose to provide.
If you transact with us, we collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit / debit card number and a credit / debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details and tracking information from Cheque(s) or Money Order(s).
If you choose to post messages on our message boards, chat rooms or other message areas or leave feedback or if you use voice commands to shop on the Website, we will collect that information you provide to us. We retain this information as necessary to resolve disputes, provide customer support and troubleshoot problems as permitted by law.
If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Website, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
We collect personally identifiable information (email address, name, phone number, credit card / debit card / other payment instrument details, etc.) from you when you set up a free account with us. While you can browse some sections of our Website without being a registered member, certain activities (such as placing an order) do require registration. We do use your contact information to send you offers based on your previous orders and your interests.
- Use of Demographic / Profile Data / Your Information
We use personal information to provide the services you request. To the extent we use your personal information to market to you, we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses. We use your personal information to assist sellers in handling and fulfilling orders, enhancing customer experience, resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize and enhance your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
With your consent, we will have access to your SMS, contacts in your directory, location and device information and we may request you to provide your PAN and Know-Your-Customer (KYC) details to check your eligibility for certain products/services including but not limited to credit and payment products etc., to enhance your experience on the platform and provide you access to the services being offered by us, our affiliates or lending partners. Access, storage and use of this data will be in consonance with applicable laws. You understand that your access to these products/services may be affected in the event consent is withdrawn.
In our efforts to continually improve our product and service offerings, we and our affiliates collect and analyse demographic and profile data about our users’ activity on our Website.
We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
We will occasionally ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for personal information, contact information, date of birth, demographic information (like zip code, age, or income level), attributes such as your interests, household or lifestyle information, your purchasing behavior or history, preferences, and other such information that you may choose to provide.. We use this data to tailor your experience at our Website, providing you with content that we think you might be interested in and to display content according to your preferences.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information stored by a web server on a web browser so it can be later read back from that browser. Cookies are useful for enabling the browser to remember information specific to a given user. We place both permanent and temporary cookies in your computer’s hard drive. The cookies do not contain any of your personally identifiable information.
- Sharing of personal information
We may share personal information with our other corporate entities and affiliates. These entities and affiliates may market to you as a result of such sharing unless you explicitly opt-out.
We may disclose personal information to third parties. This disclosure may be required for us to provide you access to our Services, for fulfillment of your orders, or for enhancing your experience, or to comply with our legal obligations, to enforce our User Agreement, to facilitate our marketing and advertising activities, or to prevent, detect, mitigate, and investigate fraudulent or illegal activities related to our Services. We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for their marketing and advertising purposes without your explicit consent.
- Links to Other Sites
Our Website links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
- Security Precautions
Our Website has stringent security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse, and alteration of the information under our control. Whenever you change or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. Once your information is in our possession we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access.
We provide all users with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving non-essential (promotional, marketing-related) communications from us on behalf of our partners, and from us in general, after setting up an account.
If you want to remove your contact information from Company’s lists and newsletters, please visit News Letters and unsubscribe
- Advertisements on Company’s website
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
- Your Consent
- Grievance Officer
In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
- Mr. S.Kumar
- XTAN Corporation, Ecstasy House, Pt. Ravi Shankar Marg, Nashik – 422 006.
- email: email@example.com
- Time: Normally we acknowledge and/or reply within 24 to 72 Hours, Mon – Fri (10:30 – 17:30)
Please contact us regarding any questions regarding this statement.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of data, stored in text files that are stored on your computer or other device when websites are loaded in a browser. They are widely used to “remember” you and your preferences, either for a single visit (through a “session cookie”) or for multiple repeat visits (using a “persistent cookie”). They ensure a consistent and efficient experience for visitors, and perform essential functions such as allowing users to register and remain logged in. Cookies may be set by the site that you are visiting (known as “first party cookies”), or by third parties, such as those who serve content or provide advertising or analytics services on the website (“third party cookies”).
Both websites and HTML emails may also contain other tracking technologies such as “web beacons” or “pixels.” These are typically small transparent images that provide us with statistics, for similar purposes as cookies. They are often used in conjunction with cookies, though they are not stored on your computer in the same way. As a result, if you disable cookies, web beacons may still load, but their functionality will be restricted.
Many of the cookies we use are only set if you are a registered user (so you don’t have to log in every time, for example), while others are set whenever you visit one of our websites, irrespective of whether you have an account.
For more information on the choices you have about the cookies we use, please see the Controlling Cookies section below.
Where we place cookies
We set cookies in a number of different locations across our services. These include:
- On our websites and our group and associate company’s website
- In the administrative dashboards of our websites, such as Customer dashboard, Vendor dashboard, affiliate dashboard etc…..
- On sites we host for our users/partners/vendors.
- On sites that use our plug-in or services.
- In the emails we send.
Types of Cookie
The table below explains the types of cookies we use on our websites and why we use them.
|Category of cookies||Why we use these cookies|
|Strictly Necessary||These cookies are essential for websites on our services to perform their basic functions. These include those required to allow registered users to authenticate and perform account related functions, as well as to save the contents of virtual “carts” on sites that have e-commerce functionality.|
|Functionality||These cookies are used to store preferences set by users such as account name, language, and location.|
|Security||We use these cookies to help identify and prevent potential security risks.|
|Analytics and Performance||Performance cookies collect information on how users interact with our websites, including what pages are visited most, as well as other analytical data. We use these details to improve how our websites function and to understand how users interact with them.|
|Advertising||These cookies are used to display relevant advertising to visitors, who use our services or visit websites we host or provide, as well as to understand and report on the efficacy of ads served on our websites. They track details such as the number of unique visitors, the number of times particular ads have been displayed, and the number of clicks the ads have received. They are also used to build user profiles, including showing you ads based on products you’ve viewed or acts you have taken on our (and other) websites. These are set by trusted third party networks, and are generally persistent in nature.|
|Third Party / Embedded Content||Sites hosted on our server make use of different third party applications and services to enhance the experience of website visitors. These include social media platforms such as Face book and Twitter (through the use of sharing buttons), or embedded content from YouTube and Vimeo. As a result, cookies may be set by these third parties, and used by them to track your online activity. We have no direct control over the information that is collected by these cookies.|
Advertisements from Third Parties through Company’s Ads Program
Our mission is to democratize publishing. So that we can offer free access to create a website, we show ads on some of our users’ sites. Our users may also choose to place ads on their site through our ads program. Additionally, we also show ads from our ads program on some of our own websites and in emails.
Our advertising program partners, along with information on the cookies that each partner sets. The partners we work with changed from time to time.
Note that this section is not intended to be exhaustive, but rather aims to be representative, and that our users may set additional cookies (such as Google Analytics), depending on the features they have chosen to enable or the plug-in they have installed.
Our Internal Analytics Tool
In order to better understand how our services are used, we monitor certain user activities that take place within our products, including page views and clicks on any links used when managing a site via our dashboards.
We call each one of these actions an “event.” Analytics events are attached to your account and are handled via a first party system that Re-Fill EV Inc. owns and maintains. In general, we record the following data for each event: IP address, user ID and username, Website site ID, user agent, referring URL, timestamp of event, browser language, and country code.
We use this information to improve our products, make our marketing to you more relevant, and personalize your experience.
You may opt out of our analytics program through your user settings. By doing so, you won’t share information with our analytics tool about events or actions that happen after the opt-out, while logged in to your account. Note that opting out does not disable the functionality of the actions we track – for example, if you publish a post, we will still have record of that (don’t worry!), but for an event or action after you opt out, we will not have other data associated with that action or event in the analytics tool.
Consent for Advertising Cookies on Our Sites
You may see a “cookie banner” on our websites and dashboards. If you are visiting one of our sites from the EU, then we do not set, or allow our ad partners to set, cookies that are used to show you targeted ads before you click to accept. When you consent in this manner, we and our advertising partners may set advertising cookies on the site you are visiting and on our other websites, dashboards, and services, which we use to show you advertisements about our various products. We’ll display the banner to you periodically, just in case you change your mind.
Consent and Choices for Advertisements on Our Users’ Sites through Our Ads Program
You may see a “cookie banner” on our users’ websites, particularly if you are in the European Union. If so, then our ad program does not set, or allow our ad partners to set, cookies that are used to show you targeted ads before you accept. When you consent in this manner, we and our advertising partners may set third party advertising cookies on our network in order to show you personalized ads. We’ll display the banner to you periodically, just in case you change your mind.
We set a cookie to help us understand how visitors engage with websites that participate in our ad program. Visitors may opt out of our use of this information. The opt-out works across all websites in our ads program. Please note that this option is browser specific, and so if you use a different device or browser or clear your cookies, then you will need to repeat the process.
Legal Disclaimer / Notice
Terms and Conditions for use of Our Website, it’s products/services
VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“TERMS”) SO PLEASE READ THESE CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS ABOUT THESE TERMS, PLEASE CONTACT at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors | Website Disclaimer | Group and Associate website’s disclaimer | Availability | Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites | Copyrights | Trademarks | General Terms and Conditions | Applicable Law and Jurisdiction |
Disclaimer of Warranties, Inaccuracies or Errors
- All the Copyrights, Trademarks, Brands and Models shown on this website are for purpose of information only. All Copyrights, Trademarks, Brands and Models shown on website(s) of XTAN Corporation and/or any of its associate comapnies are owned by their respective owners only, We never claim any ownership of other’s Copyrights, Trademarks, Brands and Models. If any copyright, trademark, brand and model owned by you and if you do not wish to publish it on website(s) of XTAN Corporation or any of its associate company, you may please write to email@example.com for removing from website of XTAN Corporation and/or its associate comapny, and we will remove it from our website / list of products / services immediately.
- Although we tries to ensure that all information and recommendations, whether in relation to the products, services, offerings or otherwise (hereinafter “Information”) provided as part of this website is correct at the time of inclusion on the web site, we does not guarantee the accuracy of the Information. We makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of Information.
- We makes no commitment to update or correct any Information that appears on the Internet or on this web site.
- Information is supplied upon the condition that the persons receiving the same will make their own determination as to its suitability for their purposes prior to use or in connection with the making of any decision. No Information on this web site shall constitute an invitation to invest in XTAN Corporation and/or any of its associate company.
- Any use of this website or the Information is at your own risk. Neither XTAN Corporation nor its affiliates, nor their officers, employees or agents shall be liable for any loss, damage or expense arising out of any access to, use of this website or the Information, or any website linked to this website.
- Nothing contained herein is to be construed as a recommendation to use any product, process, equipment or formulation, in conflict with any patent, or otherwise and we makes no representation or warranty, express or implied that, the use thereof will not infringe any patent, or otherwise. THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” AND “WHERE-IS” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY FOR ITSELF AND ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDING MATERIALS, SERVICES, OR CONTENT TO THIS WEBSITE, MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, THE INFORMATION OR ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO WHICH THE INFORMATION REFERS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING FROM OR CONNECTED WITH THE SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, YOUR USE OF THIS SITE OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS PREVIOUSLY BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
XTAN Corporation and all its associate company’s Disclaimer
Each associate and/or group company of XTAN Corporation have their own separate identities but in this web site we may sometimes use; “we” or “us”, when we refer to Company in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular company.
- We controls and operates this web site from India and makes no representation that the materials are appropriate or will be available for use in other locations. If you use this web site from outside the India, you are entirely responsible for compliance with all applicable local laws.
- We have several websites offering products, services, content and various other functionalities (collectively the “Services”) to specific regions worldwide. The Services offered in one region may differ from those in other regions due to availability, local or regional laws, shipment and other considerations. We do not make any warranty or representation that a user in one region may obtain the Services from the this website in another region and we may cancel a user’s order or redirect a user to the site for that user’s region if a user attempts to order Services offered on a site in another region.
- Information that we publishes on the World Wide Web may contain references or cross references to Company’s products, programs and services that are not announced or available in your country. Such references do not imply that We intends to announce such products, programs or services in your country. Consult our representative of your local area for information regarding the products, programs and services that may be available to you.
Third Party Interaction and Links to Third Party Sites
- In your use of the web site, you may enter into correspondence with, purchase goods and/or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors of the web site. Unless otherwise stated, any such correspondence, advertisement, purchase or promotion, including the delivery of and the payment for goods and/or services, and any other term, condition, warranty or representation associated with such correspondence, purchase or promotion, is solely between you and the applicable third party. You agree that we have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and any such third party.
- This website may be linked to other websites on the World Wide Web that are not under the control of or maintained by Company. Such links do not indicate any responsibility or endorsement on our part for the external website concerned, its contents or the links displayed on it. These links are provided only as a convenience, in order to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products that may be of interest to you, quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. We are not responsible for the owners or operators of these websites or for any goods or services they supply or for the content of their websites and does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any of these or accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external web site to which this web site includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- This web site contains material, including text, graphics and sound, which is protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in this material are either owned by their owner(s). We retains copyright on all Information, including text, graphics and sound and all trademarks displayed on this web site are owned by Company or used under license by Company affiliates OR respective owners of the Copyright/trademark/IP rights.
- You may:
- use and display the materials only on your personal computer only for personal use. Company grants you a limited, personal, non-exclusive and non-transferable license only for such use.
- print copies of the information on this site for your personal use and store the files on your computer for personal use.
- You may not:
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), download, display, perform, reproduce, distribute, modify, edit, alter, enhance, broadcast or tamper with in any way or otherwise use any material contained in the web site except as set out under “You may”. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the material on the web site;
- copy and distribute this information on any other server, or modify or re-use text or graphics on this system or another system. No reproduction of any part of the web site may be sold or distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication or web site, whether in hard copy or electronic format, including postings to any other web site.
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from the web site; link to this web site; without our express written consent.
The Company / all products / logos denoted with TM OR © OR ®are logos, brand, trademarks or registered trademarks of XTAN Corporation OR its affiliates OR Group OR Associates OR trademark and copy rights of their respective owners of the Copyright / trademark / IP rights.
General Terms and Conditions
- Company does not routinely monitor your postings to the web site but reserves the right to do so. However, in our efforts to promote good citizenship within the Internet community, if we becomes aware of inappropriate use of the web site or any of its Services, we will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion, Company deems appropriate. You acknowledge that we will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal, as well as any information it receives of such illegal conduct. When requested, we will co-operate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the Internet.
- Unauthorized use of any materials contained on this web site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, certain communications statutes and regulations and other applicable laws and regulations. You alone are responsible for your actions or the actions of any person using your user name and/or password. As such, you shall indemnify and hold Company and its officers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, licensors, and business partners harmless from and against any and all loss, costs, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) incurred in relation to, arising from, or for the purpose of avoiding, any claim or demand from a third party that your use of the web site or the use of the web site by any person using your user name and/or password (including without limitation your participation in the posting areas) violates any applicable law or regulation, or the rights of any third party.
- We reserves the right to terminate access to this web site at any time and without notice. Further this limited license terminates automatically, without notice to you, if you breach any of these Terms. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded and printed materials.
- We may change the terms and conditions and disclaimer set out above from time to time. By browsing this web site you are accepting that you are bound by the current terms and conditions and disclaimer and so you should check these each time you revisit the web site.
- We may change the format and content of this web site at any time.
- We may suspend the operation of this web site for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- If you have a question or complaint, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Company reserves all rights
Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
These terms and conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree, in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these terms and conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located at Nashik OR Pune, Maharashtra-India for the resolution of all such disputes.
Online Business & Product Listing on XTAN OR App
About Order and Status: You can monitor your order status in My Account Section, if you have any dispute in order status you can email us given email id OR email@example.com and within 24 to 72 hours your complain will get answered.
About Cancellation of order: You can do cancelled your order from My Account Section before it is dispatched, if by any technical error, and cancellation does not work from My Account Section, you may cancelled the order through Email on given email id or firstname.lastname@example.org (mentioned the web portal / app name and order number) and you will get full refund within 24 to 72 hours.
Cancellation of Order after dispatch: You can cancelled the order even after dispatch of material, just email us as above and we will ask the delivery team to cancelled it and you will get full refund within 24 to 72 hours.
Cancellation of Order after receipt of order: If you want to cancelled the order, you simply do not accept the delivery and write to us on email as above, Or if delivery already accepted by you then do not open the pack email us and with subject Pickup myorder return and our guy will pick up the order back and you will receive your full refund within 24 to 72 hours.
Cancellation or order after pack is opened.: You can still cancelled the order, only our terms is the material must not be used and inform us immediately on WhatsApp and our pickup person will pickup the material after checking of its physical and working conditions, and you will get the refund within 7 to 10 days after we receive the material at its original place of dispatch.
Cancellation of order if material is different or faulty: simply email us with reason and we will pickup the material and you will get your refund within 2 to 4 days, if the order is different or non committed. Or if you want the material will be changed, if it is made dispatch by mistake.
- Our Online Business policy can be changed with or without notice.
- You should please Call or email or Chat with Seller or direct to our team before placing order and clear your queries.
- You can cancelled your order any time, with proper reason, and if the material is faulty or non committed then also you can cancelled the order.
- Your refund will be processed by our legal, technical and commercial team and if your cancellation and refund claim is ok then you will get the refund in stipulated time period.
- In no way cheaters will be get any refund, instead they will be penalized by way of law.
If you have any question, advise, query…, you can write to us and do not do any transaction till you get proper satisfactory answer.
Product Listing Policy
Version No.: 2023.001
Date of Issuance: 23.June.2023
- You may not post or sell any item that is restricted or prohibited by a federal, state or local law in any country or jurisdiction. Please be aware that the XTAN Corporation or its associate / group company’s website /App (hereinafter the “XTANCORP”, which includes and is not limited to all its sub-domain (hereinafter “Wholesale Marketplace”)) and all its associate website(s) function as a global marketplace; thus the selling or posting of items may be prohibited because of laws outside of the jurisdiction where you reside. Below, we have listed some categories of prohibited or restricted items. HOWEVER, THIS LIST IS NOT INTENDED TO BE EXHAUSTIVE; YOU, AS THE SELLER, ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT YOU ARE NOT POSTING AN ITEM THAT IS PROHIBITED BY LAW IN ANY JURISDICTION.Unless otherwise indicated and annotated accordingly below, the list of prohibited or restricted items as listed shall be applicable to all websites of XTANCORP and its associate Website(s). For the purposes of this Product Listing Policy, transactions which are supported by the XTANCORP Transaction Service Agreement shall be “Relevant Online Transactions”.
- XTANCORP has chosen to also prohibit the posting of items which may not be restricted or prohibited by law but are nonetheless controversial including:
- Items that encourage illegal activities (e.g. lock pick tools, synthetic urine for cheating drug tests);
- Items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hatred, violence, racial or religious intolerance;
- Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests;
- Stocks, bonds, investment interests, and other securities;
- Pornographic materials or items that are sexual in nature;
- Items that do not offer a physical product or service for sale, such as digital currencies and advertisements solely for the purpose of collecting user
- XTANCORP, in its sole and exclusive discretion, reserves the right to impose additional restrictions and prohibitions.
- In the event of inconsistency, ambiguity or conflict of the contents of this policy with any other terms of the XTANCORP platform, or between the English and other language versions of this policy, the English version and the decision of XTANCORP exercised in its absolute discretion shall always prevail.
PROHIBITED AND CONTROLLED ITEMS
- ILLICIT DRUGS, PRECURSORS AND DRUG PARAPHERNALIA
- XTANCORP expressly forbids any and all listing or sale of narcotics, tranquilizers, psychotropic drugs, natural drugs, synthetic drugs, steroids and other controlled substances (including all drugs listed in Schedules I, II, III, IV or V of the Uniform Controlled Substances Act, 21 U.S.C. 801 et seq.). Such activity can result in your account being delisted.
- The listing or sale of all drug precursor chemicals (such as those listed in the Convention on Psychotropic Substances of 1971) is strictly prohibited.
- Drug paraphernalia, including all items that are primarily intended or designed for uses in manufacturing, concealing, or using a controlled substance, are strictly forbidden on the Site. Such items include, but are not limited to those items used for the ingestion of illicit substances, including pipes such as water pipes, carburetor pipes, chamber pipes, ice pipes, bongs etc.
- The listing or sale of packaging materials which may be utilized to contain controlled substances, materials conducive to smuggling, storing, trafficking, transporting and manufacturing illicit drugs (e.g. marijuana grow lights), publications and other media providing information related to the production of illicit drugs.
- FLAMMABLE, EXPLOSIVE AND HAZARDOUS CHEMICALS
- The posting of explosives and related ignition and detonation equipment is strictly prohibited. Such activity can result in your account being delisted.
- Radioactive substances, toxic and poisonous chemicals are forbidden on the XTANCORP Website / Apps.
- The posting, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of hazardous or dangerous materials (such as the categories of dangerous goods as defined under the International Maritime Dangerous Goods Code) are forbidden on the XTANCORP Website / Apps.
- Ozone depleting substances are not permitted to be listed.
- The posting, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of any products containing harmful substances (e.g. items containing asbestos) are forbidden on the XTANCORP Website / Apps.
- Listing of fireworks, firecrackers and associated products are forbidden on both the Wholesaler Marketplace and XTANCORP platforms for Relevant Online Transactions. Where the seller is a properly licensed seller of these products in India, and exception can be made where the sale will not amount to a Relevant Online Transaction.
- FIREARMS AND AMMUNITIONS
- Any service, instruction, process, or aid for producing any biological, chemical, or nuclear weapons, or other Weapons of Mass Destruction (WMD) or known associated agents is strictly prohibited by international law and accordingly prohibited on the Site. Any violation of this policy will result in the notification of government authorities by XTANCORP and your account being delisted.
- The posting of, offering for sale, or offering for purchase of any arms, munitions, military ordnance, weapons (including explosive weapons), and/or any related parts and components (whether integral or otherwise) is strictly prohibited. Such activity can result in your account being delisted.
- XTANCORP does not permit the posting, offering for sale, or offering of purchase of replica, “look-alike” or imitation firearms, and/or any related parts and components (whether integral or otherwise). This prohibition covers such products as air guns, BB guns, paintball guns, harpoons, spear guns and other weapons that may discharge a projectile containing any gas, chemical, or explosive substance.
- XTANCORP does not permit the posting, offering for sale, or offering of purchase of weapons that can incapacitate or cause serious physical harm to others (e.g. stun guns, batons, crossbows)
- While listing of most knives and other cutting instruments is permitted, switchblade knives, gravity knifes, knuckledusters (bladed or not), bladed handheld devices, and disguised knives are prohibited.
- XTANCORP maintains discretion over what items are appropriate and may cause removal of a listing that it deems as a weapon.
- GOVERNMENT, LAW ENFORCEMENT AND MILITARY ISSUED ITEMS
- The following items are not permitted to be listed:
- Articles of clothing or identification that claim to be, or appear similar to, official government uniforms.
- Law enforcement badges or official law enforcement equipment from any public authority, including badges issued by the government of any country.
- The following items are not permitted to be listed:
- Military decorations, medals and awards, in addition to items with substantially similar designs.
- Police uniforms,police insignia and police vehicles may not be posted unless they are obsolete and in no way resemble current issue police uniforms, police insignia and police vehicles. This fact must be clearly stated within the posting description.
- There are some police items that may be listed on the XTANCORP Website / Apps, provided they observe the following guidelines:
- Authorized general souvenir items, such as hats, mugs, pins, pens, buttons, cuff links, T-shirts, money clips that do not resemble badges, and paperweights that do not contain badges.
- Badges that are clearly not genuine or official (e.g. toy badges).
- Historical badges that do not resemble modern law enforcement badges, provided that the item description clearly states that the badge is a historical piece at least 75 years old or issued by an organization which no longer exists.
- The following mass-transit related items are not permitted to be listed:
- Any article of clothing or identification related to transportation industries, including but not limited to, commercial airline pilots, flight attendants, airport service personnel, railway personnel, mass-transit security personnel. Vintage clothing related to commercial airlines or other mass-transit may be listed provided that the description clearly states that the item is at least 10 years old, is no longer in use and does not resemble any current uniform.
- Manuals or other materials related to commercial transportation, including safety manuals published by commercial airlines and entities operating subways, trains or buses. Such items may only be listed if the description clearly states that the material is obsolete and no longer in use.
- Any official, internal, classified or non-public documents.
- Listing of police equipment and associated products are forbidden on both the Wholesaler Marketplace and XTANCORP platforms for Relevant Online Transactions. Where the seller is a properly licensed seller of these products in India, and exception can be made where the sale will not amount to a Relevant Online Transaction.
- MEDICAL DRUGS
- The posting of prescription drugs, psychotropic drugs and narcotics is strictly prohibited.
- The listing or sale of orally administered or ingested sexual enhancement foods and supplements is prohibited.
- Prescription veterinary drugs may not be listed.
- Members may post OTC (over-the-counter) drugs on the XTANCORP Website / Apps after provision of appropriate production and sales permits to the Website, while transactions of these products are strictly prohibited to be entered into as a Relevant Online Transaction.
- MEDICAL DEVICES
XTANCORP does not permit the posting of unauthorized medical devices. Members may only post authorized medical devices after provision of appropriate production and sales permits to the Website, while transactions of these products are strictly prohibited to be entered into as a Relevant Online Transaction.
- ADULT AND OBSCENE MATERIALS
- The posting or sale of pornographic materials is strictly prohibited, as it violates laws in many countries. While pornography is difficult to define and standards vary from nation to nation, XTANCORP will generally follow guidelines accepted in India.
- Items depicting or suggestive of bestiality, rape sex, incest or sex with graphic violence or degradation, and any items depicting or suggestive of sex involving minors, are strictly prohibited.
- In determining whether listings or information should be removed from the XTANCORP Website/Apps. We consider the overall content of the posting, including images, pictorials, and text.
- While sex toys and related products are permitted to be listed, product descriptions may not include nude or otherwise sexually explicit images.
- CIRCUMVENTION DEVICES AND OTHER EQUIPMENT USED FOR ILLICT PURPOSES
- Descramblers and other items that can be used to gain unauthorized access to television programming (such as satellite and cable TV), internet access, telephone, data or other protected, restricted, or premium services are prohibited. Stating the item is for educational or test purposes will not legitimize a product that is otherwise inappropriate. Some examples of items which are not permitted include smart cards and card programmers, descramblers, DSS emulators and hacking software.
- Similarly, information on “how to” descramble or gain access to cable or satellite television programming or other services without authorization or payment is prohibited. XTANCORP’s policy is to prohibit any encouragement of this type of activity.
- Devices designed to intentionally block, jam or interfere with authorized radio communications, such as cellular and personal communication services, police radar, global positioning systems (GPS) and wireless networking services (Wi-Fi) are prohibited.
- The listing or sale of spy equipment and devices used for interception of wire, oral and electronic communications is not permitted on the Site.
- Hidden photographic devices are permitted on the XTANCORP Website, unless used for sexual or illicit purposes.
- Bank card readers and “skimmers” are prohibited from being listed.
- Any and all unauthorized circumvention devices not included in the above are also strictly prohibited.
- ILLEGAL SERVICES
- Listings claiming to provide government services and related products are strictly prohibited. Examples include:
- Official government-issued identification documents, such as birth certificates, driving licenses, passports and visas;
- Completed applications for the abovementioned documents
- Any materials, equipment or processes designed for use in the production of government-issued identification documents (e.g. driving license holograms, passport booklets).
- The offering for sale or purchase of textile quota is prohibited on the XTANCORP Website / Apps
- The listing or sale of any form of invoices or receipts (including blank, pre-filled, or value added invoices or receipts), is strictly prohibited on the Site.
- XTANCORP prohibits listings that offer financial services, including money transfers, issuing bank guarantees and letters of credit, loans, fundraising and funding for person investment purposes, etc.
- XTANCORP prohibits listings for the sole purpose of collecting user information or raising money.
- Listings that offer medical or healthcare services, including services for medical treatment, rehabilitation, vaccination, health checks, psychological counseling, dietetics, plastic surgery and massage are prohibited.
- The posting or sale of bulk email or mailing lists that contain personally identifiable information including names, addresses, phone numbers, fax numbers and email addresses, is strictly prohibited. Also prohibited are software or other tools which are designed or used to send unsolicited commercial email (i.e. “spam”).
- Job postings from which a factory/company/institute may directly recruit employees are prohibited on the Site.
- XTANCORP is an online business to business information platform; personal and non-business information is prohibited.
- Non-transferable items may not be posted or sold through the XTANCORP Website / Apps. Many items including lottery tickets, airline tickets and some event tickets may not be resold or transferred.
- COLLECTIONS, ARTIFACTS AND PRECIOUS METALS
- com strictly forbids the sale and purchase of currency, coins, banknotes, stocks, bonds, money orders, credit and debit cards, investment interest, currency in digital or any intangible form (e.g. crypto-currency), as well as the equipment and materials used to produce such items.
- Counterfeits of the identified articles in 11.1, legal tender and stamps are strictly prohibited.
- Reproductions or replicas of coins as collectible items must be clearly marked with the word “COPY”, “REPRODUCTION” or “REPLICA” and comply with all relevant local laws.
- Listings that offer the sale or buying of gold, silver and other precious metals (not including jewelry) are prohibited.
- Rough diamonds and “conflict minerals” originating from non-compliant countries may not be listed.
- Artifacts, cultural relics, historical grave markers, and related items are protected under the laws of the PRC, the United States, and other jurisdictions; and may not be posted or sold through the XTANCORP Website / Apps
- HUMAN PARTS, HUMAN REMAINS AND PROTECTED FLORA AND FAUNA
- XTANCORP prohibits the listing of human body parts and remains. Examples of such prohibited items include, but are not limited to: organs, bones, blood, sperm, and eggs. Items made of human hair, such as wigs for commercial uses, are permitted.
- The listing or sale of any species (including any animal parts such as pelts, skins, internal organs, teeth, claws, shells, bones, tusks, ivory logs, roots and other parts) protected by the Convention on International Trade in Endangered Species of Wild Fauna and Flora (CITES) or any other local law or regulation is strictly forbidden on the XTANCORP Website / Apps
- The listing or sale of products made with any part of and/or containing any ingredient derived from sharks or marine mammals is prohibited on the XTANCORP Website / Apps.
- The listing or sale of products made from cats, dogs and bears, as well as any processing equipment, is prohibited on the XTANCORP Website / Apps.
- The listing or sale of poultry, livestock and pets for commercial purposes is permitted on the XTANCORP Website. For the avoidance of doubt, live animals are prohibited from being listed on the Wholesaler Marketplace and XTANCORP Website platforms.
- OFFENSIVE MATERIAL AND INFORMATION DETRIMENTAL TO NATIONAL SECURITY
- Any and all publications and other media containing state secrets or information detrimental to national security or public order are prohibited.Such activity can result in your account being delisted.
- Any information supporting or advocating infringement of national sovereignty, terrorist organizations or discrimination on grounds of race, sex, or religion is strictly prohibited on the XTANCORP Website / Apps. Such activity can result in your account being delisted.
- Postings that are ethnically or racially offensive are prohibited on the Site. Sellers and purchasers must ensure that any wording used portrays appropriate sensitivity to those who might read it in their postings, and when they are offering or purchasing potentially offensive items or services.
- Occasionally, if materials are of historical value or integral to the item (such as a book title), members may use offensive words and phrases such as “Yang Guizi” in the subject and description of a posting. XTANCORP reserves the sole discretion to decide the removal of such items and encourages all members to treat others as they themselves would like to be treated.
- Materials advocating, promoting or otherwise supporting fascism, Nazism and other extreme ideologies are strictly prohibited.
- TOBACCO PRODUCTS
- The posting of tobacco products, including but not limited to cigars, cigarettes, cigarette tobacco, pipe tobacco, hookah tobacco, chewing tobacco and tobacco leaf is prohibited.
- The posting of nicotine and other liquids (e-liquids) for use in electronic cigarettes is forbidden.
- Members located in India may only list equipment used for tobacco processing and production of tobacco products after provision of appropriate production and sales permits to the Website.
- GAMBLING EQUIPMENT
The listing or sale of equipment specifically used for gambling is prohibited. Products which have other legitimate uses (such as dice and playing cards) will generally be permitted.
- SANCTIONED AND PROHIBITED ITEMS
- Products prohibited by laws, regulations, sanctions and trade restrictions in any relevant country or jurisdiction worldwide are strictly forbidden on XTANCORP.
- The listing or sale of petroleum, petroleum products and petrochemical products originating in the Islamic Republic of Iran is strictly forbidden.
- The listing or sale of coal, iron, iron ore, gold, titanium ore, vanadium ore and rare earth minerals originating in some countries the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea is strictly forbidden.
- The listing or sale of crude oil by sellers and buyers located in India is prohibited.
- OTHER LISTING PROHIBITIONS
- The posting of any products containing harmful substances (e.g. toys containing lead paint) is forbidden on the XTANCORP Website / Apps
- Automotive airbags are expressly forbidden on the XTANCORP Website due to containing explosive materials.
- Refurbished products, The sale and purchase of refurbished mobile phones, laptops and computers is prohibited on the XTANCORP Website.
- Used products
- Used undergarments may not be listed or sold on the Site. Other used clothing may be listed, so long as the clothing has been thoroughly cleaned. Postings that contain inappropriate or extraneous descriptions will be removed.
- The listing or sale of used cosmetics is prohibited on the XTANCORP Website / Apps.
- Contracts and tickets
- You are responsible for ensuring that your transaction is lawful and not in violation of any contractual obligation. Before posting an item on the Site, you should carefully read any contracts that you have entered into that might limit your right to sell your item on the Site. Some items, such as airline tickets, have terms printed on the item that may limit your ability to sell that item. In other cases, such as when you are distributing a company’s products, you may have signed a separate contract restricting your ability to market the product.
- XTANCORP does not search for items that may raise these types of issues, nor can it review copies of private contracts, or adjudicate or take sides in private contract disputes. However, we want you to be aware that posting items in violation of your contractual obligations could put you at risk with third parties. XTANCORP therefore urges that you not list any item until you have reviewed any relevant contracts or agreements, and are confident you can legally sell it on the Site.
- If you have any questions regarding your rights under a contract or agreement, we strongly recommend that you contact the company with whom you entered into the contract and/or consult with an attorney.
- Event ticket resale policy; XTANCORP allows the listing of tickets to performance, sporting and entertainment events to the extent permitted by law. However, as a ticket seller, you are responsible for ensuring that your particular transaction does not violate any applicable law or the terms on the ticket itself.
- Real estate; A real estate posting allows buyers to contact the seller to get more information and express interest about the property listed. Before you post a listing relating to sale or purchase of real estate, you must ensure that you have complied with all applicable laws and regulations
- Stolen property
- The posting or sale of stolen property is strictly forbidden on the Site, and violates international law. Stolen property includes items taken from private individuals, as well as property taken without authorization from companies or governments.
- XTANCORP supports and cooperates with law enforcement efforts involving the recovery of stolen property and the prosecution of responsible individuals. If you are concerned that the images and/or text in your item description have been used by another Site user without your authorization, or that your intellectual property rights have been violated by such user, please email us
- SUPPLEMENTARY POLICIES SPECIFIC TO XTANCORP WEBSITE SUB-PLATFORMS
As a transaction-based platform directly serving consumers in various markets, the XTANCORP Website is subject to certain prohibitions and restrictions in different jurisdictions.
- Listing for sale of of Alcohol, Food and Beverage in prohibited jurisdictions are not allowed
- Chemical Weapon products; the posting of any chemical weapon products on the XTANCORP Website is prohibited.
- Current prohibitions specific to the Russian sub-platform (ru.xtancorp.com) include:
- Products containing images of illicit drugs (e.g. apparel printed with marijuana leaf motifs)
- Swords (regardless whether the blade is blunt or sharpened)
- Information or images containing or referring to political figures
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (IPR) PROTECTION POLICY
- FACES, NAMES AND SIGNATURES
Items containing the likeness, image, name, or signature of another person are prohibited, unless the products were made or authorized by the person whose likeness, image, name or signature has been used.
- REPLICA AND COUNTERFEIT ITEMS
- Listing of counterfeits, non-licensed replicas, or unauthorized items, such as counterfeit designer garments, watches, handbags, sunglasses, or other accessories, is strictly prohibited on the Site.
- If the products sold bear the name or logo of a company, but did not originate from or were not endorsed by that company, such products are prohibited from the Site.
- Postings of branded products are permitted if a certificate of authorization has been issued by the brand owner.
- Postings offering to sell or purchase replicas, counterfeits or other unauthorized items shall be subject to removal by XTANCORP. Repeated postings of counterfeit or unauthorized items shall result in the immediate suspension of your membership.
- Academic Software
- Academic software is software sold at discounted prices to students, teachers, and employees of accredited learning institutions.
- On the Site, please do not list any academic software unless you are so authorized. Postings violating XTANCORP’s academic software policy may be deleted prior to publication.
- For postings of academic software on behalf of an authorized educational reseller or an educational institution, such licensure must be stated conspicuously in the listings. A certificate of authorization issued by the authorized educational reseller (or the educational institution) must also be provided to XTANCORP.
- OEM Software; XTANCORP Do not list “OEM” or “bundled” copies of software on the XTANCORP Website / Apps unless you are selling it with computer hardware. Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM), or bundled software, is software that is obtained as part of the purchase of a new computer. OEM software licenses usually prohibit the purchaser from reselling the software without the computer or, in some cases, without any computer hardware.
- Academic Software
- UNAUTHORIZED COPIES OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The listing or sale of unauthorized (pirated, duplicated, backup, bootleg, etc.) copies of software programs, video games, music albums, movies, television programs, photographs or other protected works is forbidden on the Site.
For further information of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Protection Policy, please email us
NOTICE: THIS LIST SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED EXHAUSTIVE IN NATURE AND SHALL BE UPDATED ON A CONTINUOUS BASIS. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT THE PRODUCT YOU WISH TO LIST WITH THE SITE IN REGARD TO ITS APPROPRIATENESS OR LEGALITY, PLEASE CONTACT OUR CUSTOMER SERVICES DEPARTMENT or email us stating full details of your query/or information you need.
Our E-Wallet Payment Policy
Our E-Wallet Payment Facility is Service offered by Company to all customers, Sellers/Vendors, Registered Members, Affiliate Retailers, Affiliate Whole Seller, Dealers, Distributors, Other Sales Partners, Affiliate Sales Partner, registered Supply Chain Partners, and/or other concern members/partners of its Group and/or Associate Companies.
Company’s website is online portal., so all the customers, Sellers/Vendors, Registered Members, Affiliate Retailers, Affiliate Whole Seller, Dealers, Distributors, Other Sales Partners, Affiliate Sales Partner, registered Supply Chain Partners, and other concern members/partners of Company are eligible to use the E-Wallet Payment Facility/Service.
Note: All Customers, Sellers/Vendors, Registered Members, Affiliate Retailers, Affiliate Whole Seller, Dealers, Distributors, Other Sales Partners, Affiliate Sales Partner, registered Supply Chain Partners, and/or other concern members/partners of company are hereinafter referred as “E-Wallet Users“
Working of Fuel E-Wallet Payment:
- All the person getting registered with company is automatically become eligible to use E-Wallet Payment and they can be called as E-Wallet Users.
- Email used during registration is Registered Email, cannot be changed.
- E-Wallet Payment Users can register their Bank details only once, they can make modification or correction through email request before verification.
- Once the Bank account details entered, Company’s team will do the bank account verification. Once the verification is done, the Bank account information cannot be changed.
- E-Wallet Users can recharge their wallet through online banking by making direct RTGS/NEFT/IMPS ONLY, We do not have any Agent / Dealer / Distributor / partner and/or Cash collection agent. And we do not use any payment gateway. We use only online banking and BHIP UPI payment.
- Your payment will be reflect in your account within 10 to 60 minutes depending on your banks internet server works and total data traffic loads on our server.
- E-Wallet Users can use its e-Wallet balance for battery Charging, battery Swapping, purchase on company’s online and offline outlets.
- E-Wallet Users can withdraw money through withdrawal request and the wallet balance will transferred to your bank account within 1 hour to 24 hours.
- There is no service charge for Recharge or withdrawal.
- E-Wallet Users can not transfer the balance to any other bank account.
- E-Wallet Users can not transfer the balance to any other wallet.
Our Wallet is continuously in updating and we will change the wallet uses terms and conditions and update it on website
- If you have any issue with your email account, then report is immediately on on email@example.com, we will immediately lock the email ID and Wallet Transaction.
- If in case your account has any issue, you should inform us immediately and on receipt of the information, your wallet will get suspended till the issue is resolved and you have to again activate your account, we will do the activation within 1 hours to 72 hours.
- Please note that we can immediately stop or suspend your wallet transaction if found suspicious activities and our team will contact you on your registered email/mobile.
- Your wallet balance has two part,
- Part 1. Payment which is recharged by you, that is yours and you can any time transfer it to your bank account without any charges. and
- Part 2. Balance which is given to you by way of scheme, cash back, royalty, bonus, commission, etc…., that you can use in purchase and Part 2 Balance you cannot withdraw in your account. However, the Sales Commission and affiliate commission offered to our Sales Man Power / Employee / Salary can be withdraw in your account.
- You will get notice/message at time of withdraw.