Online Payment Policy and Related Terms
While making online payment to XTAN Corporation and/or any of its Group/Associate Company and/or its website(s)/portal(s) owned by XTAN Corporation and/or its Group/Associate Company, following terms and conditions are applicable to the user.
Please go through the terms and conditions carefully and if acceptable, you may register and transact on www.xtancorp.com or any of its associate/group company’s website(s)/portal(s).
Online Payment service is in order to facilitate access to make quick payments online and we do not makes any representation of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of the Payment Gateway. You expressly agree that your use of this online payment service is entirely at your own risk.
- We will credit your account only after we received the payment into our account.
- In no way shall XTAN Corporation and/or its group/affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses arising out of or in connection with the access to, use of, or reliance on the Online Payment.
- XTAN Corporation and/or its Group/Associate Company and/or its website(s)/portal(s) and the Payment Service Providers assumes no liability whatsoever for any monetary or other damage suffered by you on account of the delay, failure, interruption, or corruption of any data or other information transmitted in connection with use Online Payment.
- You shall indemnify and hold harmless XTAN Corporation and/or its Group/Associate Companies and/or its website(s)/portal(s) and their respective officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any claim or demand, or actions.
- You agree, understand and confirm that personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/credit card transmitted over the Internet is susceptible to misuse, theft and/or fraud and that XTAN Corporation and/or its Group/Associate Companies and/or their website(s)/portal(s) has no control over such matters.
- Although all reasonable care has been taken towards guarding against unauthorized use of any information transmitted by you, XTAN Corporation and/or its Group/Associate Companies and/or their website(s)/portal(s) does not represent or guarantee that the use of Online Payment will not result in theft and/or unauthorized use of data over the Internet.
- XTAN Corporation and/or its Group/Associate Companies and/or their website(s)/portal(s) shall not be liable, at any time, for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of information contained at this site.
- The debit/credit card details provided by you for use of the Online Payment will be correct and accurate and you shall not use a debit/credit card, which is not lawfully owned by you. You further agree and undertake to provide correct and valid debit/credit card details. You may make your payments to XTAN Corporation and/or its Group/Associate Companies and/or their website(s)/portal(s) by using a Debit/Credit Card or through using your Online Banking Account. When You initiate a payment transaction and/or issue a online payment Instruction and provide Your Card / Bank details:
- You warrant that You are fully and lawfully entitled to use such Credit / Debit Card, Bank Account for such transactions,
- You are responsible to ensure that the Card, Bank Account details provided by You are accurate,
- You are authorizing the debit to the nominated Card, Bank account for the settlement of payment of services selected by you along with the Applicable charges and taxes.
- You are responsible to ensure that sufficient credit is available on your nominated Card, Bank Account at the time of making the payment selected by you inclusive of the applicable taxes.
Any excess amount paid by you to XTAN Corporation and/or its Group/Associate Companies and/or their website(s)/portal(s) through Online Payment OR otherwise OR in lieu of cancellation (after deducting cancellation charges) will be refunded through Cheque/Cheque(s) on name of Original Payee Only.
Shipping and Delivery Policy:
XTAN Corporation and/or its Group/Associate Companies and/or their website(s)/portal(s) will Ship the Goods only after receipt of payment in their account.
All of our prices are in Indian Rupees (INR) for Indian Customers and in US Dollars (USD) for overseas customers. The applicable tax is charged separately as per prevailing rates.
Customer Service Policy:
We endeavor to make sure that all products and services listed on our website are currently available and pricing is true and correct.
XTAN Corporation and/or its Group/Associate Companies and/or their website(s)/portal(s) through Online Payment is dedicated to keeping your details private. Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured. We do not pass on, sell or swap any of your personal details with anyone, except where this forms an integral part of the business ethics. We use this information to identify your orders, and provide you with the relevant resources.
Whenever you use our web site, or any other web site, the computer on which the web pages are stored (the Web server) needs to know the network address of your computer so that it can send the requested web pages to your Internet browser. The unique network address of your computer is called its “IP address,” and is sent automatically each time you access any Internet site. From a computer’s IP address, it is possible to determine the general geographic location of that computer but otherwise it is anonymous.
When purchasing from XTAN Corporation and/or its Group/Associate Companies and/or their website(s)/portal(s) through Online Payment, your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is the current industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact WhatsApp (+919271360782) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org (We need 24 to 72 hours for taking applicable action on your issues)